How to make sure you're buying an energy efficient Tiny House or AlfrescoEven though Granny flats and Alfresco`s all look the same they don't all perform the same - but it's easy to compare them by looking at independently verified scores. Here's what to look for:
- Roofing panels that keep the heat in (Low U Value)
- Roofing panels that take the heat from the sun (High G Value)
- Roofing panels that don't let the heat out (Low L Value)
- Roofing panels that keeps the heat out (High R Value)
- Roofing with a Triple A rating (All of the above in one simple word)
- Our Insulated roofing & Wall panels (Approved triple A rating)
Perth Modular Homes Australia Insulated Panels3 Layers for the ultimate protection.
Roofing LayerMade from high-grade steel, the roofing layer is available in 13 high-gloss colours, achieving a heat-reflective and easy-to-clean finish.
Insulated LayerMade from highly insulating expanding polystyrene, the insulation layer is pressure-bonded to the roof and ceiling layers, with specially formulated adhesive providing strength and durability. Available in 35mm, 55mm, 90mm and 115mm thickness options.
Ceiling LayerMade from high-grade steel, the ceiling layer is available in 1 high gloss, 6 low-gloss & 5 timber grain colours. All 12 colours available in three profiles smooth, V70 & V140
The 3-stage Colour-Coating ProcessThe Perth Modular Homes facility pioneered the coil coating process developing the High gloss colour coating process with an emphasis on optimising surface quality to ensure the roofing panels maintain their premium look and withstand the harsh outdoor elements.
The 3-stage Colour-Coating process produces one of the finest and most durable modern coatings available, offering outstanding corrosion resistance with excellent colour and gloss retention.
- Stage 1: PRETREATMENT Hot alkaline cleaning of the metal following by roll-on application of a Chromatic Conversion Coating, which prevents corrosion and improves paint adhesion.
- Stage 2: PRIMER A specially formulated polyester primer is applied, designed for flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- Stage 3: FINISH COAT A polyester-resin top coat, designed for greater exterior durability and flexibility, is applied and then baked.